We look for applicants as follows
- Interested in biology and its experiments and observations
- Ambitious to improve research and communication skills
- Mastered the basic of English, chemistry, physics, and mathematics
TMU offers multiple types of entrance exams. The following is an outline. Admission guidelines are updated annually. Please refer to the University website for the latest information.
1. For the applicants who graduated high school in Japan
Entrance exam using SAT/ACT or International Baccalaureate (IB) are available. The first stage of selection: SAT score, ACT score or IB diploma &TOEFL or IELTS score The second stage of selection : Interview
- SAT or ACT score - TOEFL or IELTS score - Essay
- IB Transcript of Result - TOEFL or IELTS score - Essay
2. For the other applicants
Special Examinations in English : SAT, ACT, IB and other nationwide university entrance examination scores maybe used. The first stage of selection :
- TOEFL iBT or IELTS - SAT Reasoning Test or ACT score, IB transcripts or other nationwide university entrance examination score - Essay - Additional Writing exam maybe assigned.
The second stage of selection : Interview (Oral exam included)
Please send any inquiries to Biology English Program mailto: bioeg★biol.se.tmu.ac.jp (Change ★to @)